Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I had such a crazy day! Went to OKC, took care of the title for Mark's new motorcycle, (pictures coming soon!) then went on a pre-homecoming shopping spree! :) A little girl time with my best friend, Nat, was MUCH needed. So, onto today's topic: confidence. Today, as I was shopping at Victoria's Secret, I realized something that my husband, best friend, and family have been trying to tell me for the last few..well, forever: I am REALLY good looking! As some of you who know me and have been following my old blog for a while know, I've been on a weight loss journey. Today as I looked in the mirror at the store, I finally saw just how far I've come, and for the first time EVER, I strutted out of that store, head held high, because for the first time in a long time, I felt beautiful, unstoppable, confident. And ladies, let me tell ya; that's a great feeling, one that I hope you all feel constantly, because y'all are BEAUTIFUL, inside and out.

 So before I show y'all my hubby's bike, I leave you with one of my favorite quotes: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson

 Okay, now before I go, I have to show you guys the bike.  We got a great deal on it, and I can't tell y'all how happy it makes me to see how excited my husband is about his new toy! :)




I LOVE IT! 

The blue wasn't my favorite at first, but I love it so much now! I can't wait until Mark gets home to ride it! :)

Alright ladies, I'm going to go watch Confessions of a Shopaholic, and relax! Have a beautiful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment