Monday, November 5, 2012

It's that time of year..

This is kind of how I'm feeling.

It's been a hectic month, to say the least. Hubs was in a wreck, I turned 21, started working, and while we were trying to get stuff ready for Halloween.. The inevitable happened.

The BX took down all of it's Halloween things by the 20th..

and replaced it all..

with Christmas decorations.




DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN



I will be the first to say that I ADORE the holidays. Christmas and Thanksgiving are my two favorite holidays. I love the family moments, the music, the warm fuzzy feeling..the holidays are my thing.

But when I say it's too early, it's too darn early! I would like to enjoy my Halloween candy first! 

 But, now that Halloween is long gone..
It's officially time for the holidays. No, I haven't started listening to Christmas music, or started hanging up lights. I have, however, started to plan where we're putting our first tree together 
(since Mark won't be deployed this year! :) )
what color stockings and tree skirt to get, things like that. I've even started some of my Christmas shopping!

So I would love to know: what are some of your favorite Thanksgiving and Christmas traditions? Do you have a fake tree, fresh tree, green tree, white tree? Email or comment in, and tomorrow I'll post a bunch of the responses!

-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment