Friday, June 8, 2012

I've got a feeling.. (woohooooo)

Do you ever have those mornings where you wake up, and you just KNOW that it's going to be a good day?

That's my day today. I had a great nights sleep, my husband and I made breakfast together this morning, it's just one of those really good days.. :)

I'm about to go do a Pop Pilates video, then get ready for tonight! We're going to see a movie with a couple other people from Mark's squadron, I'm pretty excited. I'm four days back into seriously working out, and I was really sore yesterday, but it was that good sore, the kind you work for and brag about. I feel like I've been guzzling so much water lately, but I definitely feel better after upping my water intake. If you're going to a movie or out to dinner, why not skip the soda and get water instead? Your body will thank you! Even the smallest change can make a big difference, in how you look AND feel! And trust me, being and feeling healthy is so much more satisfying than just being skinny. :)

Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment