Saturday, June 30, 2012

New house, new life!

So, I know in my last post before we moved I said that I was extremely excited.

Boy, was that an understatement. This may be dramatic, but I feel like we're ten times better off here. I'll post up a few pictures tonight of the new house, and I'll get one tomorrow of the exterior. It's perfect, and we're getting our washer and drier tomorrow, so double yay!

Another thing I mentioned in my last blog was how excited I was about trying the Zumba class here on base. Well, last week, I went to my first one with my friend Tawney, and I LOVED IT! Probably one of the best workouts I've ever done (not to mention the AC broke so we were sweating double!) but I definitely felt it the next day, and I love that. I will definitely be going back! I think I'll add swimming to my routine as well, and once I get my home gym/office set up, I can do my Pilates and yoga at home if I can't make it to a class. I'm excited to see what results I can get from the Zumba class. Next Monday(the week after the 4th of July,after things calm down a little), I will be posting up a new before picture. Which is scary, but I really want to see how I change throughout the classes and all the other things I'll be doing! I'll keep you all posted!

Here are the promised pictures! Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment