Monday, July 30, 2012

Goodbye, July!

I can't believe July is already over! Feels like it just started! With the end of July comes the beginning of my favorite and busiest time of year: fall. I know it doesn't start for a while still on the calendar, but August = school = fall to me. Always has!

August in particular will be hectic! My hubby finds out whether he made Staff Sergeant or not. I have the utmost confidence in him! He also starts ALS,or Airman Leadership School, later this week, so we'll both be pretty busy!

Along with that business, a friend from college and I decided to do a weight loss program together starting August 1, though im really starting today. It's the 90 Day Challenge from Blogilates. She gives you everything you need, fan entire meal plan, and workout schedule. The meal plan is extremely strict, so I decided I'm going to alter it slightly because I've come to a decision. I don't want to get to my next goal weight by using all meal replacements or crazy strict diets. I want to be able to have a realistic meal plan that I can follow all the time, not just for 90 days. I'll do her meal plan for probably the first half, then gradually add back in whole grains, more fruits, things like that.I'll wait to post the before pictures until she actually starts too, but I can't wait to see the results we achieve! And this is perfect timing! I was wanting to try and get at least part of my goal before the Air Force Ball in September, and I'm positive that I will with this plan! The best part is, you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for it or expensive products because you're just eating clean foods. Don't get me wrong, I love my It Works protein shake, but I know some of you are moms, and I know he start of school is always a tighter time of year for the budget.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment