Sunday, July 22, 2012

Quick review/update

Sorry it's been so long since I've written a post! Things have been kind of cwazy! We've been busy unpacking, hubby tested for SSgt, and he's fixing to leave in a TDY right before ALS! And to top it all off, I got a job at te flower shop here on base! Those of you who know me know how much I adore flowers, and I'm very excited to have the opportunity to learn to do arrangements! I've been working out some where I can, but this week starts back into the grind. I'll be attending Zumba again, and hopefully getting plenty of walking and running in as well!

As y'all know, summers in Oklahoma are miserable. It's hot and windy, or hot with no wind, windy and humid.. It just goes on, and when you're a woman who wears makeup, forget it. It melts off your face after maybe an hour or two. It's frustrating, and after living here for almost 21 years now, I accepted that I would never be able to wear foundation in the summer, and that I was destined to look blotchy forever.

Wrong-o.

Garnier released a product right before hubs came home from the sand box, called Garnier Skin Renew Miracle skin perfector B.B. cream. I thought I'd give it a try.

Oh my lanta.
I am addicted. It works just like a cream foundation, but it's not heavy or cakey, it covers up all my redness and blemishes, and it does miracles for under eye shadows! This is all I wear. No foundation, no powder, just this, eyeliner, and mascara. I'll post up a before and after picture tomorrow, but it's amazing, and it's a huge time saver! It's all steps in one: moisturizer, SPF, foundation, everything. And a little goes a long way so it's very cost effective, especially at $6! It comes in light/medium or dark, and I use the light/medium one. If you're still searching for something like his, especially for summer, though I'll be using this ALL year, I highly recommend it!

I'll do another post tomorrow with the picture, and also with what my workout tomorrow consists of! Please keep emailing and commenting if you have anything you want me to discuss!

-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment