Monday, December 10, 2012

Looking Ahead!

I don't know about you all, but I'm looking forward to 2013!

There's so much going on!

We'll finally hear about BOP orders (we put in for Andrews, Langley, Peterson, and Travis!),
We're both starting insanity, and getting a gym membership at this great gym up the road from base,
we'll be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary in March (hopefully with a long-overdue honeymoon),
and hubs will be signing away 5 more years of his life to the USAF.

Not 100% sure if that last one is a good thing or not. ;)

But in all honesty, I'm very much looking forward to the new year. New experiences, hopefully at a new base with new people.

However,

As excited as I am to be thinking about the future, I can't stop seeing the amazing things I have right in front of me.

My family, my friends, my sweet (but rotten) puppy, the roof over my head, the food in our pantry, and the electricity keeping us warm tonight. 

So my thought for the week is this:

Be grateful for what you have, someone somewhere is desperately needing and longing for what you have.


-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment