Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week one -INSANITY

So my first week of Insanity has actually been pretty insane.

Hubs hurt his wrist when he dropped his motorcycle, so he couldn't do it for a few days to let it heal up, but I've managed to push through the first week.

I'm sore pretty much every day. Only the first few days were so bad I had to stretch thorough every time I stood up so I could walk comfortably, but I feel good! I'm ready to bring down the next week.

I've decided to take my measurements every Monday, though I won't be sharing them with you until I finish Insanity, just so I can keep the mystery going. ;)

Today will be a tough day, we both woke up feeling pretty cruddy, so finding the motivation to work out, at least with Insanity, will be tough, but I'm sure I'll manage!

Have you pushed yourself this week? Doesn't have to be fitness related!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Emily! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog!

    ewalsh874{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily, I emailed you as requested!

    ReplyDelete