Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Starting the year off right!

Hey everyone!

So far, 2013 has been pretty fantastic! Unfortunately, we did get our BOP turned down, but since we finally heard, Mark can go ahead and re-enlist, and we can start shopping for new furniture again! Woohoo!

Also, we started INSANITY yesterday.

Oh. My. Gosh.

This is only the second day and I'm DYING. I'm going to be so sore, but it's so worth it. We have big plans for our second anniversary (since he was gone last year), and I'm determined to look completely different by then. (I also have an eye on a dress hanging in my closet that I want to have to take in).

Also, I wanted to share something that I think is just beyond AWESOME. Mark's stepmom gave me this thing called the BodyMedia armband. It's a little armband that has sensors on it that, when touching your skin, track your calories burned, steps taken, how well and how long you sleep, and when you enter your food, tells you exactly what your calorie consumed/calories burned ratio is. I've only been wearing it consistently for about a week, and I can't imagine my weight loss journey without it now. Seriously, it's great. If you can, I can't recommend it enough.

On another note...

THANK YOU ALL! Slowly, but surely, the Facebook page I started to go alone with my blog is starting to take off, and I'm getting more emails weekly now. I can't thank you all enough for your support! I've gotten so many supportive emails, and just as many with people asking questions about something I posted. If you have any comments, questions, or anything you want to share, comment or email!

<3 KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment