Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day One

Today's workout will be very tough. I got very little sleep last night due to our little puppy, so I know my workout is going to kill me later. I'm going to do 45 minutes in the elliptical, as the treadmill here at the fitness center here broke, and after my nap that I'm about to take, I'm going to do some serious Pilates. After I worked out yesterday, I felt so amazing, I'm definitely looking forward to getting back into my workouts. I'm going grocery shopping this afternoon, can't wait to get all my healthy goodies! I'll post up my grocery list and a picture of my goodies later!

I had an email asking what my favorite post workout snack/food/drink is, and I gotta say, I love just plain old Gatorade diluted with water, and a cliff protein bar. Nothing fancy, just enough to keep me full until I get my next real meal. Keep sending in your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment