Friday, May 11, 2012

The Wait is FINALLY over! (almost)

So, I'm absolutely tickled pink to announce that this is my final blog post before my sweet husband gets home!

OH MY GOODNESS!

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to say that. I'm so glad I have my first deployment almost under my belt. This has been the most trying, emotionally and physically exhausting thing of my life. I'm so thankful Mark is going to be home, I've missed him to pieces! We have a lot to do the first few days he's back, but the first afternoon, it's all about us.We're going to dinner at this amazing restaurant, then going to see a movie. I'm so excited to just start to get back to our  normal.

Don't worry, don't worry, I will be sure to post up pictures, but it will be a few days before I get to it! Keep sending in the emails, I'll respond to them when we get moved in to our new place.

Have a beautiful evening, ladies, and I'll see you when I see you.

P.S.

Something you want to see me write about? Comment and suggest!

No comments:

Post a Comment