Friday, February 8, 2013

Hard work equals big changes

Since my copy of Insanity is still messing up, I've kind of moved on from it in order to keep progress going.

Last night, I sat for an hour and a half going through workout after workout from Blogilates and a few other places trying to devise the perfect workout routine for me; I needed something challenging, enjoyable, with lots of stretching in the end.

What I came up with is a little bit frightening to me, but I think the results are going to be fantastic!

A lot of you have been asking for a workout schedule. Let me just start by saying that I am no fitness expert. I don't have a degree, I don't even have a boatload of experience like a lot of the popular bloggers do. But I love to learn and research like you wouldn't believe, and this is the plan that I think I can get the best results from, because its going to genuinely push me to the limit. This is what I think will work for ME. It may be too tough for you or not challenging enough.

I've incorporated straight cardio, Pilates, Jillian Michael's 30 D.S., and my favorite, yoga. Here's the schedule.

MONDAY- 1 hr. run, 30 d.s., 50 min total body from blogilates, yoga.
Tuesday- 30 d.s., 50 min upper body/arms/back from blogilates, yoga.
Wednesday- 1 hr. run, 30 d.s.,50 minutes abs from blogilates, yoga.
Thursday- 30 d.s., 50 min lower body from blogilates, yoga
Friday- 1 hr run, 30 d.s., 50 min total body from blogilates, yoga
Saturday- 1 hr run, 30 d.s., yoga
Sunday- yoga



I chose to do yoga on Sunday instead of just resting because we usually go for a walk together that day and some stretching after would be very relaxing for me.

In addition to this, I will be dog Blogilate's 90 day meal plan challenge, with a few adjustments here and there, and I have a few cheat days scheduled, like Valentine's Day and our anniversary. Mark was deployed last year so we didn't get to really celebrate, so I'm not missing out on anything this year!

Let me know if you have any questions, I would love to hear feedback!

-KJ



No comments:

Post a Comment