Sunday, February 10, 2013

What drives you?

Whatever your goals are, whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle, or just be healthy, you need something that drives you, that pushes you, and inspires you to reach your goals.

It could be something as simple as wanting to lose a size or two, or to fit into that new dress for your class reunion, or that new bikini you bought for a vacation this summer.

Maybe you're trying to start a family, and want to make sure you're healthy for your future children, or the ones you already have, or your parents, or your spouse.

Something a lot of people don't consider, is when you make a commitment to get healthy, lose weight, and/or get in shape, you have to do it for yourself.

You have to want it more than anyone.

People have asked what my motivation to lose weight is, what drives me.

I want to do it for myself. I want to do it for my husband and my family. I want to be an inspiration to my mom and my dad and my entire family, I want to have confidence in what my body can do, and I want to be the best version of myself that I can be,

I want to wear my new bikini on our cruise in November. I want to feel confident in shorts and tank tops this summer, in that little black dress I bought to wear for our anniversary, in my own skin, no matter where I am or who I'm with. I want to live a long, healthy, full life.

What do you want? What drives you to do what you do?



No comments:

Post a Comment